A few weeks ago we all saw Matt Carriker literally break his trailer in half. We knew we had the answer to fix his problem.
We got right to work with Matt to design his new gravity tilt-deck trailer and we knew we had to make it strong enough to hold up to the “Demolition Ranch.” It has extra strength underneath and a knife-edge on the back for easy access to get a forklift onto the deck.
We gotta say, that diamond plated deck with the blue finish and the Alcoa wheels is a thing of beauty. The Demolition Ranch logo and the hydraulic jack are the cherries on top. Go Behind the Scenes with us as we take the trailer to Matt and even get pulled into an episode of “Off The Ranch!”
Matt’s trailer is Bumper Pull Gravity Tilt Trailer. https://texaspridetrailers.com/tilt-t…
The Full Specs on his build:
- 7×17+4, 20,000lb GVWR Lowboy Tilt Deck Trailer (bumper pull)
- 102″ Wide with Drive Over Fenders
- 8k Dexter Torsion Axles (for lowest possible height)
- Hydraulic Jack.
- Cross Members on 12″ Centers
- 3/16″ Diamond Plate Floor
- Flush Mount Roller on Front Edge of Tilt Deck
- Tool Box 8k Warn Winch Knife Edge (easier to load a forklift)
- Alcoa Wheels (including Spare)
- 18 Ply Tires
- Blue Paint
Give us a call today and we’ll be happy to get you a price for the same trailer. 936.209.7171